John, subsequent response to my public critique of your effort has made me realize I was less than fair.

Not intentionally, but nevertheless I should have further clarified that I was not against our efforts on the Net. In fact I want to here and now say your efforts and proposals  have great merit, and of course have my support.

Every thorn must have some value, and of course even small groups or even one individual can make BIG  waves.

Any apparent vitriol was never intended for you or peole like you, but rather directed at the enemy who I know reads our stuff.

Philip Madsen.