PRESS RELEASE:

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW SOUTH WALES,  Monday 19 JUNE, 2000
JOHN WILSON -v- STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES
File No:  20137/00

Attached is a draft of the questions I will ask and a statement I shall make before a Master in the Supreme Court,  Queen's Square, Sydney this coming Monday at 9:30 am.

What is actually on trial is the JUSTICE SYSTEM IN AUSTRALIA.

With the approaching Olympic Games to be held in Sydney in September,  the world spotlight will be directed onto our country. How will we stand with respect to the rights of the people, in and out of our courts?

All our rights stem from one fundamental right,  which is the right to trial by jury - and without it,  we cannot be considered a nation of free people.

Please relay this message on.

Yours sincerely,

John Wilson.

19 JUNE.doc