Hi Nathan --

You may be interested in the following short paper about a system that 'puts
it all together'.

www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

The system is online at the same site, and shared use is free.

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for your comments,

                          -- Adrian

Adrian Walker
Reengineering