Hi Vasily yes, you can use Sindice for that purpose.

either from asking data from the "full reasoned" cache (ask away ,we
can serve plenty) or from the reasoning API (with a bit of moderation,
it is an intense process although we do have many layers of caching)

a blog post about the details
http://blog.sindice.com/2009/10/12/new-inspector-full-cache-api-all-with-online-data-reasoning/

in the future we might release the whole machinery as open source
(however it is a bit involved to run! e.g. requires hbase, hadoop and
plenty of services)

Giovanni