Hi Kingsley,

Great stuff!

Thanks, the major attribution w.r.t. the quiz game goes to Magnus Knuth and Harald Sack (and many others) from HPI Potsdam.

I am assuming that the buy-product of this effort is LOD data cleansing? If so, is there an RDF based Linked Data archive (a linkset) that can then be uploaded to the LOD cloud etc? For instance, is the archive in question part of the resource at: http://www.yovisto.com/labs/iswc2012/google_summaries.tar.gz ?

For what I understood, this was one of the initial goals of the WhoKnows? game. One of the publications on this was "Collaboratively Patching Linked Data" [1].

I hope this answers the question - otherwise feel free to contact Magnus (CCed) or Harald (CCed).

Andreas

[1] http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.2715

--
Andreas Thalhammer