Sunava - please, just send us (=public-webapps) the PDF you uploaded to msdn.

-Regards, Art Barstow

On Jun 13, 2008, at 1:48 PM, ext Sunava Dutta wrote:

Yes, we're working on this as we speak. I'll send out a copy once it's ready.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:public-webapps-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arthur Barstow
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:46 AM
To: Sunava Dutta
Cc: Marc Silbey; public-webapps; public-webapi@w3.org WG (public);
public-appformats; Eric Lawrence; Chris Wilson; David Ross; Mark
Shlimovich (SWI); Doug Stamper; Zhenbin Xu; Michael Champion
Subject: Need PDF of MS' input [Was Re: Seeking earlier feedback from
MS]

Sunava - as requested by several members of the WG, please send a PDF
version of this document directly to the public-webapps mail list.

-Thanks, Art Barstow