On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:51:33 +0200, John J Barton <johnjbar...@johnjbarton.com> wrote:
Yes and Firebug has to have special code for HTMLCollection because this mistake
was made in the past. Now we will have to have different special code for
Storage. Rather than modeling new API on old mistakes, consider learning from the past experience and take a direction that developers will find less confusing. Pseudo-arrays with "except... this and that" makes APIs intricate and puzzling. A simpler and less ambiguous approach would be better in my opinion.

Is there any type of object that holds a collection that does not use .length? Seems a bit weird to break consistency here in my opinion.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/