From: ext Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.h...@lachy.id.au>
Date: January 7, 2010 9:19:27 AM EST
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <cha...@opera.com>
Subject: Publishing Selectors API Level 2 as an FPWD?

Hi,
   Now that Selectors API Level 1 is published and basically all but
finalised (just waiting for some implementations to be officially
released before taking it to REC), can we publish Selectors API Level 2
as an FPWD?

It would be useful to have it more widely reviewed, especially since
Mozilla and WebKit have begun their implementation of matchesSelector,
which is defined in it.

The editor's draft is here.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api2/

--