Hi Jeremy,

I have edited the spec to use IDB as the prefix of every interface it defines.

Nikunj
On Jan 26, 2010, at 6:38 PM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:

(Are these comments going into someone's queue somewhere, or should I be concerned there was no further response? I ask because I'd kind of like to start checking .idl files into WebKit. :-)

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Jeremy Orlow <jor...@chromium.org> wrote: In general, sounds good to me. Note that there already is an IndexedDatabase interface in your spec though.

I'd also suggest renaming at least the following:

ObjectStore
KeyRange
Environment
DatabaseError

At which point, there's not too many interfaces left without the IDB prefix (mostly synchronous variants of these interfaces) so maybe we should just prefix everything?

Thanks!