On 2012-06-28 18:03, Stewart Brodie wrote:
Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@nokia.com> wrote:

This is a Request for Comments for the June 28 Last Call Working Draft
of Selectors API Level 1:

<http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-selectors-api-20120628/>

The comment deadline is July 19 and all comments should be sent to the
public-webapps@w3.org list with a Subject: prefix of " [selectors-api]".

Section 1 contains a unwanted duplication: "With these methods methods,"

Fixed in both level 1 and 2.

There is something odd about the way matching is defined:

Section 6 defines "matching Element node" directly in terms of the [SELECT]
reference, then section 6.4 defines what it means to "evaluate a selector"
but this is never referenced.  I think section 6 needs to define "matching
Element node" as something like:

Oops, this was supposed to have the content similar to that in the level 2 spec defining what to do when the methods were invoked. I've now backported this from that spec, but omitted all things related to :scope.

The changes are in the editor's drafts.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api2/

--