Hi Justin,

I tried installing MingW as per last comment at that page, but setup
fails with "unrecognized command line option '-mno-cygwin'".  Also Ian
on the urwid mailing list said urwid needs a unix like environment
anyway. As adding cygwin to the environment where I was looking to use
pudb is too much I'll abandon this effort for now.

thanks for your time,

-matt