On Sun, 27.01.08 14:47, yatesy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> W: alsa-util.c: Device hw:1 doesn't support 2 channels, changed to 10.

PA knows no suitable default channel map for devices that have 10
channels (in contrast to 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8). ALSA doesn't know either,
and we default to the ALSA channel maps.

I am not really sure what I should be doing in this case.

Does you device have any implicit channel mapping that we could adopt?

Lennart