On 2010-10-19 15:43, pl bossart wrote:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Colin Guthrie<gm...@colin.guthr.ie>  wrote:
'Twas brillig, and Arun Raghavan at 19/10/10 08:33 did gyre and gimble:
The commit that introduced this macro was incorrect in some places. This
patch fixes these. Thanks to Pierre-Louis Bossart for pointing this out.

I thought I'd looked over all the cases where this was used to spot
these as I was mindful that this could have been a problem easily
introduced with this kind of change, but clearly I didn't do a good job.
So much for that :s

I've pushed this patch now as it's very obvious from looking at the
changes that it's needed.

Would be good if it did solve all of Pierre's issues too.

This patch corrects the issue I reported. Thanks Arun.
However I am now having problems with my multichannel files even when
the same volume is applied for all tracks.... constant high frequency
noise...more git bisect ahead of me...

It would also be good to know is PULSE_NO_SIMD=1 affects the HF noise, and if switching to stable-queue affects the HF noise?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic