Hey Colin,

On Sun, 2011-01-23 at 14:17 +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is likely directed to Arun, but others may know too!
>
> When I run a make distcheck and probably other builds too, I get this in
> my checkout:
>
> # Changed but not updated:
> #   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
> #   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
> directory)
> #
> #     modified:   src/modules/echo-cancel/adrian-aec-orc-dist.c
> #     modified:   src/modules/echo-cancel/adrian-aec-orc-dist.h
> #
>
> If these files are auto-generated, should they be shipped in git or left
> to be generated as part of the build process?

You're right, those shouldn't be in git. This slipped my mind in the
rest of the Orc + svolume discussion earlier. I've already cleaned up
the build bits for Orc quite a bit - it's in my orc branch [1], so even
if the volume bits need to wait to go in, the 3 build cleanups before
that could go in now.

Cheers,
Arun

[1]