Thanks Adrian !! I'll certainly try it out in QA.  On the other hand, for
those who followed this thread, I've found problem, and corrected it.  It
turns out, that space after any of the values, would basically break your
config.  I just edited the file, and removed all extra spaces, and
everything is back to normal.  I needed to have to going so that I can
deploy puppetmasters via a puppet class.  Thanks kc7zzv and Adrian.

Cheers,

Henry