Hi,

the problem we are facing is not the transfer of backslash
escape+non-specific character; we need puppet not to log the warns into the
syslog when catalogs are prepared and commands such as

command  =>  "/bin/echo \"\$(echo bin)\"",

are processed for compiling

Our syslogs are full of " [...] Unrecognised escape sequence '\<non-specific
character>' [...] "

Please help, thanks
Greets,
Matteo