Hi all

As you'd be aware there's some old and probably not great content on the wiki. We're going to begin moving the good stuff into the Docs site and purging it from the wiki (we'll put in redirects where needed too). We'd love help doing this if anyone is interested too - fork the Docs project at:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-docs

And hack away.

If you have a page that you'd especially like or think deserves saving in the Wiki now is the time to clean up and edit it and make it nice and shiny.

And of course as always feedback on this approach and any other documentation issues, weaknesses or problems is always welcomed. Either via tickets (http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet-docs/issues/new) or via email.

Thanks

James

--
James Turnbull