Hi,

seconded, and I'll go a step further and claim that "(Forge) Modules First Puppet" might actually be a feasible angle for newcomers who don't have a programming nor strong operations background to speak of.

Do let me know if you hit any snags along the road. Happy to help, if it weren't for all the things on the plate already.

Also please do keep us posted with your developments in that direction.

Cheers,
Felix