Cool, thanks for sharing!

I will mark this and try to check it out "soon".

Cheers,
Felix

On 02/20/2016 12:04 AM, Corey Osman wrote:
Hi,

I created a REPL for the puppet language this week. This is something that has been lacking for quite some time.

https://github.com/nwops/puppet-repl

Install: gem install puppet-repl
bash$ prepl

It is currently at version 0.0.1 but is still very functional.

MacBook-Pro-2~ % prepl
Puppet Version: 4.2.2
Puppet Repl Version: 0.0.1
Created by: NWOps <co...@nwops.io <mailto:co...@nwops.io>>
Type "exit", "functions", "types", "reset", "help" for more information.

>> $hostname = 'node123.company.com <http://node123.company.com>'
 => node123.company.com <http://node123.company.com>
>> $hostname =~ /node/
 => true
 => ["", "123.company.com <http://123.company.com>"]
>> ['/tmp/test1', '/tmp/test2'].each |String $file_path| { file{$file_path: ensure => present}}
 => ["/tmp/test1", "/tmp/test2"]
>> ['/tmp/test1', '/tmp/test2'].each |String $file_path| { file{$file_path: ensure => present}} => Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Resource Statement, Duplicate declaration: File[/tmp/test1] is already declared in file :1; cannot redeclare at line 1 at line 1:57

Corey