Thanks Rob.

We don't use Travis or Github and for now I'm the only one maintaining the
module. We use Blackbox (https://github.com/StackExchange/blackbox) and
hiera-eyaml-gpg (https://github.com/sihil/hiera-eyaml-gpg) to store shared
secrets. If we get to doing this through our self-hosted Jenkins server
then I'll probably look at providing the password to the job using the
Credentials Plugin
(https://cloudbees.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203802500-Injecting-Secrets-into-Jenkins-Build-Jobs).

Cheers.