This solution worked for me, thanks.  Is there any chance someone could put
this on the Puppet 4 Errata page and/or inform Jo Rhett of this issue?  It
doesn't seem to be included as of yet (May 30th, 2016) in the O'Reilly
errata.  Thanks...I'll be happy to do it myself, but since I didn't really
figure this out...anyway, very helpful thanks.