Our support for TLS termination is messy and you need to use a reverse
proxy in front of PE,  We have a couple of Patterns surrounding multi
region solutions using proxies and compilers which may be helpful

https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2021.7/installing_compilers.html#multi-region-load-balancing
AWS Multi-region architectures for Puppet Enterprise
<https://puppet.com/docs/patterns-and-tactics/latest/reference-architectures/aws-reference-architecture-guide.html#in-region-proxies-variation>
PE Multi-region reference architectures (puppet.com)
<https://puppet.com/docs/patterns-and-tactics/latest/reference-architectures/pe-multi-region-reference-architectures.html#in-region-proxies-variation>