Hello. I am hoping that someone might be able to help me with a letsencrpt
issue that I am facing. When I run puppet on my agent node or if I run *facter
-p letsencrypt_directory *I see the following error:
*ERROR Facter - Error while resolving custom fact
fact='letsencrypt_directory', resolution='<anonymous>': header too long . *
I do not have *letsencrypt_directory* anywhere stated in any of my scripts
that I have created. I am using a control repo with r10k. Please be aware
that I have changed the domain name in this file.
https://gist.github.com/cmccrorie/421b31489fd216b9fd4561f370b7ca8b

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.