hello

I did some new tests about the issues with my Presonus Firebox:

I installed ubuntustudio-10.04 on an external HDD and my FW card is running fine with 2.6.32-22-generic kernel and libffado-2.0.0 =)

so my questions are:

- would it make sense to install this kernel on top of puredyne (and compile latest jack/libffado) ?

- as I have no idea about how ubuntustudio guys enable real-time on the generic kernel, do you think that it could be done by a noob like me ?

it would be a pain for me to install (huuuge) ubuntustudio on my system, for me puredyne is way better but unfortunately not compatible with my FW card.

thanks for your hints!

cheers,
_y

---