At Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:17:23 +0200,
Yorgos Diapoulis wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> sorry for the previous mail, it had a wrong tiltle,  so I repost.
>
> I'm also, on a HP dm1, 64-bit installation and I have the same malfunctions
> like those felix has mentioned. I'm working on supercollider, and I haven't
> spot yet the SCClassLibrary and plugins folders.

In Linux, SCClassLibrary is inside the system application support directory:
Platform.systemAppSupportDir. (Linux is not mac).

Plugins go into the system's standard library path. I think (not 100% sure
about this) that if you've installed SuperCollider from a package (like in
puredyne), this location is /usr/lib/SuperCollider/plugins. If you've built
from source, /usr/local/lib/SuperCollider/plugins.

This is all standard for FHS.
hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world