On 23/11/2023 12:03, Davide Ceresoli wrote:
Dear Megan,
the orbital shift is implemented, the Knight shift no. I can't
get it to converge with respect to k-points.

Best,
Davide

Spot on! We worked on this a long time ago -
https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.76.165122
and I always wondered if wannier interpolations could help - we hadn't the time then to try that out.

nicola