I believe I  had reported during last two years the issue at least 2x in this
mailing list ... With no response from the community ...

All QE users of our national supercomputer must use QE 6.4 as the last build
working OK with MPI ...

I will give a detailed report how to reproduce the same issue by 2 different
compilers on 2 different OS:

gnu on Linux

ifort on Linux

gnu on Windows (both msys2 and cygwin enviroment, )

with different MPI implementation ...

I had just recently checked, the issue was not handled in 7.2 source code ....

QE simply compiles OK and than crashes during any MPI run (as well as in MP
run) ...

Only single threads builds works OK ...

I can write the crash report with details at the begging of the next year (out
of office for next 2 weeks) ....

Michal Husak

UCT Prague