<sounds of much rejoicing in background>
It works!  I filed in the change, restarted, and now notification works.  I
suppose the next step is to rev the turnkey versions.  Thank you all for
such prompt help.  Dan

--
Dan Ringrose, Department of History                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minot State University, Minot ND 58707                         701.858.3037

> From: Bijan Parsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
snip