My colleagues and I have been quite impressed with the pre-packaged
comswiki combination we've been testing on an old powermac of ours.
Now we'd like to set up swiki for a larger set of users (students)
and have been offered use of a machine running Mac OS X.  The machine
is more powerful, more stable, and better supported than our test
platform.

Has anyone gotten this combination to work on Mac OS X?  OS X is, as
I understand, a unix variant underneath, right?

Thoughts on how to proceed?

--
Dan Ringrose, Department of History            701-858-3037
Minot State University              [EMAIL PROTECTED]