Thanks for the help! I was filing in the files backwards. Since all of my Swikis are refs Swikis, I changed advancedDocs to inherit from refs, then changed my existing Swikis to inherit from advancedDocs. Because I wanted to use existing schemes rather than just the advanced project scheme, I edited the actions in advancedDocs to remove the portions that listed references or the password buttons. Otherwise you end up with the message of "missing alternate tag" in the toolbar.

Derrel