Van: Jochen F. Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 14 februari 2003 18:41
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: [pws] lock in doc?

Did you upgrade to the latest version of docs or are you still using the
old one? The old one had this problem.

As far as the forms, it is not on my TODO list, so don't expect it
anytime soon. Feel free to do it yourself.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 02:11:07PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> For beginning teachers I like to introduce the docs model instead of the
> refs: it is easier and you do not have these refs on the bottom of your
page
> when you do not need them.
>
> I als showed a teacher how to lock a page, works fine: we are not able to
> unlock it anymore.
> (And I neither can find the place of the lock in the XML-files)
> When we did set the lock we got also the message that the page could not
be
> found.
>
> I did discover it on a linux machine, but could replicate it on my
WindowsXP
> machine:
> Did you already discuss this problem on the list?
> (I use Harvest Moon)
>
> To Jochen:
> I am also very enthousiastic about the web-enabled FORMS-option: will
there
> be soon an update where you declare more textfields for the forms or
should
> I do it by hand?
>

> ---

---