Ahh. What do you mean by standard page? Do you mean the view page
template or the swiki text of a page. The first would work (the second
wouldn't). It looks like you are doing the right things, except that the
toBuild is not getting evaluated. You need to have it on a page template
in order for the page action to be triggered.

Peace and Luck!

Je77