I deployed the new Swiki with the standard password feature only. Hopefully that will be enough.

Alex.

--On Monday, July 14, 2003 2:14 PM -0700 Alex Bochannek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Understood, but I need to protect an individual page from viewing unless
a user is authenticated. With the standard Swiki features, it appears
that I can give global access permissions on a per user (or IP
address/subnet) basis plus lock individual pages for editing with a
shared password. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Alex.

--On Monday, July 14, 2003 10:46:09 AM -0700 Kevin Rocap