I'm a newbie to Swiki, so the question may seem a little stupid. I want to set up a Swiki server in windows system. I downloaded the package for windows and followed the instruction until the step that asked me to go to http://mysite:8080/Admin/help#getStarted for further instruction.

I can't link to this site. I tried all the four ports: 80, 8000,8080 and 8888. none of them worked. I'm wondering whether "mysite" is the name of the site or I need to substitute in some name related to my own computer. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

免费下载 MSN Explorer Get 2 months FREE*.