I don't know. I think this depends upon the web-client you are using,
rather than the server. Most web-clients will remember the password for
you. Another thing you could do is put your machine's IP address as an
exception to the username:password need.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 07:51:44PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If I have my Swiki security set, is there any way to pass the
> username:password
> pair via the commandline to bypass the username/password dialog?
>
> Jeff...

Jochen "Je77" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105