Hi:

I've several swikis in the same server, in the form:

http://server1:8000/swiki1
http://server1:8000/swiki2
http://server1:8000/swiki3

They all have security enabled with pairs username:password to
different roles, as can be defined in the Swiki Administration Tool.

I've the problem that when I (or any another user) try to go, by
example, to swiki2 with a username:password pair, the swiki remains
asking for username:password several times and (in the browser dialog
box that ask for the login data) says:

"Enter username and password for */swiki1/*" at http://server1:8000

being that I'm trying to go to swiki2.

Afther a while (or canceling) the swiki let me go to swiki2 and
desired page, but when I try to go back (yet inside swiki2) again the
multiple asking by username:password naming swiki1.

The same is true with the others swikis.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards.

Germán S. Arduino