Hi,

Replacing the VM(Squeak.exe) version 3.6 of the
WinterLong.zip with it's version 3.2(which is included in
the HervestMoon.zip) seems to work.
But the version 3.2 of Squeak.exe has a serious resource
leak problem.
The Task Manager shows increase in number of handle with
every single access. You have to restart the Swiki service
frequently, for example, once or twice a week.

Yours truly,
Yasuo Uchida

--- David Klosowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>