The easiest way is to put the swiki behind an Apache
server which is set up for ssl. Use the ProxyPass
and ProxyPassReverse directives to set up a
reverse proxy to the swiki server, which can be
on the same machine.

Mike

Tim Born wrote:

It's probably right there and I'm just missing it, but how does one set up swiki to run over ssl? Seems like that would be something I might configure in Comanche, but I'm not finding it.

thanks,
-tim

Mike Karliner
Technology Director
yahoo IM: mkarliner
skype: mkarliner

This e-mail and its contents are strictly private and confidential. It must not
be disclosed, distributed or copied without our prior consent. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify Shazam Entertainment
immediately on: 020 7471 3440 and then delete it from your system. Please note
that the information contained herein shall additionally constitute
Confidential Information for the purposes of any NDA between the recipient/s
and Shazam Entertainment