I am trying to use the RSS function using the default settings shown in the help file (<?rss src="" href="http://slashdot.org/index.rss" eudora="autourl"> http://slashdot.org/index.rss"?>) However, the message I get is "RSS function unable to contact http://slashdot.org/index.rss" Yet when I put the RS URL in the browser on the server, the RSS XML shows up just fine. This is happening on a Windows 2003 server at school and a Redhat Linux server I have at home. The software is Winterlong (Squeak3.6, Comanche 6.2, Swiki 1.4 according to the help file.) Any suggestions?

Derrel

P.S. For those who are trying to get Coweb to run as a service on Windows 2003, follow the suggestions to get the Server 2003 Resource Kit from Microsoft Downloads and follow the directions in the kit for srvany.exe.