When administering a swiki, for the parent, use Refs. (This is your only option with Winterlong and One Of These Days).
For the theme, select Aqua.

The Links to this page feature works automatically when you create a link on a page. This is useful if you have everybody sign a page with the name of their personal page between asterisk. For example, if Melanie created her personal page as *MelH*, she would sign every page on which she contributed with *MelH*. That creates the "links to this page" feature.

Derrel