Ah. Yes. This seems to be a bug that was introduced when we upgraded to
the newest version of Squeak. ARGH!!!! I'll see if I can come up with a
better fix.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 11:32:49PM +0900, Uchida Yasuo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can change the 'startDay' of the Week class.
>
> In the Workspace, type the following line and select 'do
> it' from the popup menu.
> --
> Week startDay: #Monday.
>
> --
> Truly yours,
> Yasuo Uchida
>
> --- James Frew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :
> > The <?calendar?> plugin displays the days of the
> > week starting with
> > Monday, but displays the days of the month as if the
> > week started on Sunday.
> >
> > e.g.:
> >
> > <   January 2006    >
> > Mon Tue     Wed     Thu     Fri     Sat     Sun
> > 1   2       3       4       5       6       7
> > 8   9       10      11      12      13      14
> >
> > environment: Squeak 3.7 :: Comanche 7.0.2 :: Swiki
> > 1.5
> >
> > the bug occurs on both Mac OS X 10.4.4 and Fedora
> > Core 4 (Linux 2.6.14)
> >
> > Anyone know of a workaround for this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > /James Frew

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105