To install this patch, do the following:

1) Download the patch to the Squeak directory.
2) Start the Swiki server.
3) Once it has launched, click on the background. This will bring up the
World Menu.
4) Click on 'open...' and then 'file list', this will bring up a file list.
5) Find the SwikiFix170106.st.gz file and click on it.
6) Click on the 'decompress to file' button. That will create the
SwikiFix170106.st file.
7) Click on it and click on the 'filein' button.
8) Press 'save and exit' on the ComSwiki Launcher.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105