Hello,

I've using ComSwiki for two plus years now at a large Los Angeles elementary school.  It is an excellent tool and has played a large roll in our including a more meaningful use of technology in our curriculum.  Thank you for your work and this excellent tool.

We have been using One of These Days  and the aniani webs for the last six months.  One of the features I have been using is the RSS plugin and subscribing students to their teacher's blog which has proven to be very popular and useful.  The problem we are having is with accents in Spanish language postings.  They render fine when viewing the blog, they render properly when entered directly into a aniani page but not when viewed via the RSS plugin.  Is it possible to change the character encoding to UTF-8?  Is there a way to work around this?

Thanks.

Steve Gutierrez
Technology Coordinator

Hoover Street Elementary School