This is correct. It could be that your browser is cacheing the style sheet
and it therefore still looks the same. Try going to the style sheet
directly (/schemes/poor/style.css) and do a reload or shift reload. Then,
reloading the style sheet on a reload.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 11:08:51AM -0700, Swanlund, Glenn T wrote:
> I'm trying to change the default font family for the poor scheme. It
> appears both style.css and colorScheme.sm contain similar information.
> Text in the file colorScheme.sm appears to be placed in the <body> tag
> of the HTML when rendered.
>
> I removed all the contents of colorScheme.sm and changed style.css to
> include:
>
> body {
>       font-family: verdana, arial;
>       color: #000000;
>       background-color: #ffffff;
>     }.
>
> I restarted the server but the default font (Times Roman) was still in
> effect.
>
> Can anyone help me change the scheme font family?
>
> Between the two sets of style information in colorScheme.sm and
> style.css, which set has priority?
>
> Regards,
> Glenn

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105