It seems like it can't find the images. You could take a look at where
the HTML is pointing and then go there and see what the URL of the
uploaded GIF image is. These should be the same. It could of course be
that some special characters (spaces, underscores, etc.) are screwing it
up so that it doesn't work.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 11:09:27AM -0700, Swanlund, Glenn T wrote:
> I have a set of HTML and GIF files that work together through IE to my
> XP directory. When I upload these same files to a page in ComSwiki 1.5,
> they almost work. Some of the GIFs show up as a box with a small x, not
> showing the icon itself. Other GIFs show up as expected. Is there
> something I can do to get all the GIF icons to appear?
>
> Regards,
> Glenn

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105