Hi,

unfortunately, the wiki text processing isn't that aware of the
different encodings. I'm not sure what can be done to help this out. I
know a few others are dealing with international characters. Perhaps
they have a solution. I'll cc the pws mailing list:

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105