We are releasing Swiki/AniAniWeb under the Squeak license:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/159

Since Squeak is released under that license and the system works on
Squeak, that's about as liberal a license as possible.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 10:37:33PM -0500, Jimmie Houchin wrote:
> I've downloaded the latest?   OneOfTheseDays swiki, with AniAniWeb.
>
> I see that it says open source but I see no explicit declaration of license.
>
> What license is the latest ComSwiki/AniAniWeb under?
>
> It would be nice if it was a BSD/MIT based license.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jimmie Houchin

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105