Ah. That's not a bug; that's a feature. The site map hierarchy has very
little to do with the links between pages. Instead, when a page gets
created, the page from which it was created is set as the parent in the
hierarchy. After that, the parent stays the same unless it is changed
when editing as owner of that AniAniWeb. You should be able to change
the parent page if you are logged in as owner when you edit the page.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 12:18:27PM +0100, James Frew wrote:
> I successfully (thanks Derrel!) created an ani web and started playing
> with the <?siteMap?> tag. I created a simple page hierarchy:
>
> home
> : page 1
> : : page 2
> : : : page 3
>
> and then removed the links (i.e. none of the pages link to anything
> anymore). However, the sitemap doesn't change. I've tried refreshing the
> sitemap and restarting the server, no luck.
>
> How do I get the sitemap to update correctly?
>
> Thanks,
> /James Frew

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105