Yes. Just choose the first option ('none'). There is an older version of
the software that caused that not to work, but it should be fine in the
newest version.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 09:10:36AM -0700, Michael Rohaly wrote:
> Is there a way to change the upload limit of a swiki to "unlimited" or a
> reasonable facsimile thereof?  I'm hoping it's as easy as using the swiki
> browser and changing '10 Gb' to '100000000000000 Gb'.  Also, if that swiki
> has inherited characteristics, do I need to worry about changing the limit
> of the parent as well?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105