Yes. This is a known bug. Unfortunately, the admin interface for
AniAniWeb is still being refined. I'll have that fixed in the next
version. As far as what you want to do, you can do that through the user
interface. Just go to /mysite/account and you can change your name,
password, etc. on there.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 02:46:22AM +0200, Dominique Guardiola Falco wrote:
> I have an error when trying to change my user ID
> through the admin/user panel
> when clicking on the "update identity" i get:
>
> "The requested URL (http://localhost:8080/admin/updateUserIdentity)
> was not found on this server. Click here to get a list of swikis on
> this site."
>
> i want to do this because i have put together a number of pages,
> using a dumb user ID, and i want to continue now, but using my real
> name! OK, I'd better know what is my name, that's right...
> is there a simple way to make this button work / or another manual
> way to change this user ID ?
>
> thanks

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105